Asunto:[nave] Sondeo sobre Firefox 3 / 2008
Fecha:Miercoles, 2 de Enero, 2008  13:21:08 (+0100)
Autor:Nukeador <nukeador @.....com>

Os remito este pequeño sondeo para traductores que nos piden Mic y
Pascal que contestemos brevemente:

Hi

With Mic we are polling all of our localizers to know how they feel
about the Firefox 3 release in their language and also to make sure we
have up to date information about the locale.

Could you check if http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams is up to date for
your language? Do you feel that you will be ready for Firefox 3 in
March/April or do you think that it is going to be hard for you?

On my side, I have a special interest in knowing your opinion about a
few community and web localization subjects:

1/ Do you think that the volume of in-product pages on mozilla.com
(assuming it is more or less the same as it was for Firefox 2) is
manageable for your team?

2/ Is there an end-user support site in your language and/or would you
be interested in making a localized version of support.mozilla.com in
your language?

3/ Do you feel that in 2008 your team is going to grow, get smaller or
remain the same size?

4/ Are there specific Mozilla projects (official or community based)
that you plan to be involved in in 2008?

5/ Is there something specific you need from me and I totally forgot to
take action? ;)

Thanks for your time and happy new year!

Pascal

--
Nukeador
Clave PGP: http://www.nukeador.com/pgp/

[Adjunto no mostrado: signature.asc (application/pgp-signature) ]