Inicio > Mis eListas > mutantes > Mensajes

MENSAJE DE PATRICI Gustavo
RV: Invitación... Gustavo
PATRICIA COTA ROBL Gustavo
Boletín EAT abril Escuela
Mensaje de Kirael Gustavo
Fragmento de Mensa Gustavo
RV: LOS APEGOS Gustavo
Advenimiento a un sugg
El sentido de la v sweet sw
El sentido de la v sweet sw
BENDICIONES, NO LA FATIMA E
MIRENLA Y PASENLA FATIMA E
Rv: pedido ....... sugg
Re: BENDICIONES, N Perla Le
Re: MIRENLA Y PASE Perla Le
Un libro forrado d sweet sw
Exclusivo para hom Escuela
RE: FOTO DE UN ANG sweet sw
Osy en Expo Conexi Escuela
Hallan una pirámid sweet sw
a los que vuelan sweet sw
Desechando lo dese sweet sw
Sananda respecto a firenze
Monadología sweet sw
Un punto en la di Gustavo
RV: Barbas a remoj Gustavo
RV: La prisa de la Gustavo
En Bosnia y ciento gabriel
MIRADOR DE VERTIGO sweet sw
Rv: Un Curso de Mi sugg
Amor = Alma sweet sw
Por qué Jesus tuvo sweet sw
ALIMENTACION DIME Gustavo
Las facultades cu Gustavo
ALIMENTACION DIMEN Gustavo
Informe Semanal de sweet sw
Memoria-19 de Abri Teteflor
Terapia Homa, Agn Teteflor
medio ambiente y p sugg
RV: RV: ROBO DE ME Gustavo
Eres el piloto de Gustavo
El Llanto del Des Gustavo
Rv: Fw: Hungria: m sugg
MENSAJE DE PATRICI Gustavo
Sex and the City sweet sw
Saint Germain-Vivi Gustavo
Celebraremos La N Gustavo
SALUD MENTAL - SAL Rita Cal
RV: BUDA, las Elec Gustavo
Uno para Todos, To Gustavo
 << 50 ant. | 50 sig. >>

MUTANTES

Asunto:[mutantes] Rv: pedido ...........The SHOCKphilosophyT Lesson [1 of 8]
Fecha:Viernes, 7 de Abril, 2006  20:53:06 (-0500)
Autor:sugg <sugg_11 @.....com>

hola todos!!

  son 8 lecciones, me parecen interesantes,
  habrá alguno q pueda traducir ??
  muchas gracias
  susan

Philippe Matthews <philippe@...> escribió:  De: "Philippe Matthews"
<philippe@...>
Para: "Susan" <sugg_11@...>
Fecha: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:34:54 -0500
Asunto: The SHOCKphilosophyT Lesson [1 of 8]

Philippe Matthews' SHOCKphilosophy  - Lesson 1

------<<>>----<<>>----<<>>----<<>>----<<>>----<<>>----<<>>------
              The SHOCKphilosophy™
              Lesson [1]:
            THE               ONE & THE MANY
              THE MASTER & THE MASSES
  ------<<>>----<<>>----<<>>----<<>>----<<>>----<<>>----<<>>------

---------------------------------

                                                              The
master lives in a world of transformation the slaves live in
a world of gain or loss.
                    -- Dr. John F. Demartini
                                                      As               it
relates to evolution, the One (God/Source) fragmented and became
the Many (People/Race Consciousness), and the Many/Masses continuously
searches back for the One/Master. This is the cycle of life and evolution.
We seek the ultimate seeker. We co-create with the Creator. With each
cycle, we become more enlightened, more intelligent, more resourceful
and closer to universal understanding as we search for the One.

              And God said, 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
and               let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the
fowl               of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and
over               every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.'
              -- Genesis 1:26
            Can               you see the Master and the Masses in this
scripture? When God saw               Itself, the masses or many were instantly
created because we are made               in the image and likeness of God. We
are; by default, in a constant               cycle of death/rebirth (see The
SHOCKphilosophy™ principle #7),               master/masses with every living
thing in the universe. Each cycle               of growth creates a new level in
self-awareness and a new level in               the collective/race
consciousness.
            Another               way of viewing this principle is the Master
and the Masses. When we               are in alignment with our Oneness, we are
in a state of Mastery or               Self-Mastery. Likewise, when we are in a
state of illusion and confusion,               we are operating separate from
Source as the Masses.
            We               are forever revolving around this wheel of
evolution. Sometimes we               are the master and sometimes we are the
masses. Sometimes we are the               one and sometimes we are the many. We
have dominion over all things               yet mastery over nothing. The deeper
we understand this, the quicker               we will manifest our every reality.
God is and you are…God! This               is a law that can't be changed, denied
or suppressed.
                                                              "I
am one with God. I am one with all men. I am one with all life.
I am one with the One."
                    -- Rev. Dr. Johnnie Colemon
                                                      Each               of us
plays the alternating role of Master and masses. For example,               when
we hail down a cab, we are the one/master in control as we summon
the cab to stop for us and take where we desire. However, the moment
we are in the cab, the driver of the cab becomes the one/master as
our lives our now in his hand and we become his many/masses. You are
the Master when you are running your household or are responsible
for children; then you become one of the masses while you are waiting
in line at the grocery store and the cashier is the Master. You may
have a job where you oscillated throughout the day being the master
over your team and the masses/many under your boss. Sometimes your
children may become your master and you become their masses.
            The               practical application of this Principle will show
you how to operate               like a Master and create your own unique
reality. The specific traits               of Masters are defined, including
knowing their own worth; succeeding               without permission; being
action-oriented, and operating out of inspiration,               not desperation.

            The               mass consciousness, race or collective
consciousness is fractured               mind within the One.
                                                              Want
More?
                  Enroll                     in the next SHOCKphilosophy™
TeleCourse
                    CLICK                     HERE

---------------------------------

---------------------------------
              Get                 Your Copy of The SHOCKwealth System™ @ www.shockwealthsystem.com

---------------------------------

                                        Philippe             Matthews'
SHOCKphilosophy™ 8-Day Mini eCourse
          All             rights reserved. No part of this publication may be
reproduced or transmitted             in any form or by means, electronic, or
mechanical, including photocopy,             recording or any information storage
and retrieval system now known             or to be invented, without the
permission in writing from the publisher,             except by a reviewer who
wishes to quote brief passages in connection             with a review written
for inclusion in a magazine, newspaper or broadcast.
          The             SHOCKphilosophy™ Disclaimer
          Philippe             Matthews and his agents used their best efforts
in collecting and preparing             the information published herein,
however, Philippe Matthews does not             assume, and hereby disclaims, any
and all liability for any loss or             damage caused by errors or
omissions, whether such errors or omissions             resulted from negligence,
accident, or other causes. Philippe Matthews             does not accept
responsibility for the content of this document, which             is provided as
educational material only. You are strongly encouraged             to seek the
advice of competent professionals, legal or otherwise, when
applicable.
          I do             not treat disease, prescribe drugs, provide therapy
or solve legal problems.             Therefore, I am not here to take the place
of your doctor, therapist,             or lawyer. I am simply here to offer you a
new and more profound way             of looking at your life.
          ©             2004-2005 The SHOCKpublishing Group, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:

Cancel

To update your contact information:

Update

Correo Yahoo!