Inicio > Mis eListas > mutantes > Mensajes

FW: LOS 51 SINTOMA Rita Cal
FW: Saludos Rita!! Rita Cal
FW: Rita Cal
FW: Ser responsabl Rita Cal
FW: Rv: En vió un Rita Cal
FW: piensa libre/s Rita Cal
FW: piensa libre/s Rita Cal
FW: 100608 ADAMA- Rita Cal
PODERES PSIQUICOS Rita Cal
FW: MENSAJE DE LU Rita Cal
FW: piensa libre/s Rita Cal
FW: Rita Cal
FW: Rv: COMO TRATA Rita Cal
una oportunidad de firenze
FW: Fw: Mensaje Ab Rita Cal
FW: Apoyo a Gaia Rita Cal
FW: Rita Cal
FW: piensa libre/s Rita Cal
LA VOLUNTAD DE DIO Rita Cal
FW: piensa libre/s Rita Cal
FW: Rv: ORGULLOSAM Rita Cal
=?utf-8?B?Q29taWVu firenze
Terremoto de 7.7 firenze
Terremoto en el Í firenze
PADRE - EN TU DIA Rita Cal
FW: Por favor divu Rita Cal
INVOCACION AL CHAC Rita Cal
Ricky Martin es un Red de C
Simposio 'Desperta Red de C
FW: El que esta en Rita Cal
CURACION MILAGROSA Rita Cal
RE: Por favor divu Rita Cal
FW: RV: La Risa, R Rita Cal
FW: REFLEXIONES - Rita Cal
FW: RV: CARTA DE G Rita Cal
Re: RE: Por favor EVA MORA
=?utf-8?B?RElTUEVO firenze
FW: piensa libre/s Rita Cal
FW: Quedan 72 hora Rita Cal
FW: 6:6 El Sender Rita Cal
Re: FW: Por favor EVA MORA
RE: FW: Por favor StCastro
FW: Crónic as del Rita Cal
FW: SOBRE EL VEGET Rita Cal
FW: Relaciones Tox Rita Cal
FW: Rita Cal
FW: piensa libre/s Rita Cal
FW: SALUD: LIMPIEZ Rita Cal
Re: FW: SOBRE EL V EVA MORA
FW: Rita Cal
 << 50 ant. | 50 sig. >>

MUTANTES

Asunto:[mutantes] =?utf-8?B?RElTUEVOU0FDScOTTiBESVZJTkEgRU4gRUwgU09MU1RJQ0lPIERFIEpVTiBT?= =?utf-8?B?b2xzdGljZSAyMDEwOiBEaXZpbmUgRGlzcGVuc2F0aW9uIHRocm91Z2ggdGhl?= =?utf-8?B?IFN1bg==?=
Fecha:Martes, 22 de Junio, 2010  12:34:01 (-0700)
Autor:firenze s <firenze_2002 @.........mx>

Bendicioens
Amiatreya

solstice 2010

NEXT PLANETARY GRID TRANSMISSIONS

 Combined with 3 Powerful Back-to-Back Planetary Events!

  • June 21:          Solstice: Divine Dispensation Arrives
  • June 26:          Full Moon: Lunar Eclipse
  • July 11:            New Moon:  Solar Eclipse

Join Children of the Sun in Unified Grid Field during these three super-charged occurrences. The planetary Crystalline Grid is a massive support structure during this period of  frequency acceleration and resulting turbulence in the Earth's restructuring process. This diamond light matrix brings balance and stabilization to our  transformational processes by providing a pure means from which to access and remain connected to a higher harmonic and our solar point of origination at the Galactic Center.

The Crystalline Grid is the transitory bridge into our New Earth Golden Octave!

More info.

solstice 2010

Solstice 2010 and the New Dispensation

Leap up
Children of the Sun, Angelic Winged Ones, Sun Runners, Rainbow Warriors and other Luminous Ones!

This Solstice, we are gifted with grand opportunity to enter into a brand new Golden Octave through our Sun, the awe empowering and intelligent luminary for Earth by which we are profoundly influenced and given life.

The cosmic solar energy is radiating to our physical Sun and through to the Earth like never before. With it comes a brand new dispensation for all life on this sweet transitioning planet. The veils are lifting and those with pure hearts and illumined minds are progressing further into a more direct channel with the Great Central Sun, our solar seat of intelligence and ultimate expression of origination, unity and completeness... the Alpha and Omega.

The Great Central Sun is our Galactic Center in the Milky Way. It is the place of illumination from which all stars, planetary bodies and life in this galaxy are born. It is comprised of vast creation energy, home to many great cosmic beings and holds unimaginable glory beyond any comprehension. As humans, connecting more directly with Source energy with greater access to universal light intelligence is the absolute greatest gift we can receive and use here on Earth in the form of Love Divine.  This IS the Divine Dispensation we have been waiting for!

Our Sun, which serves as a stepped down transformer of the Great Central Sun and all of the universal solar bodies, is emitting the highest vibrations of Divine Love energy that our planetary body can withstand in this cycle. It is our physical living Sun that reads our vibrations and then feeds to us what we need to evolve. It understands the exact consciousness each of us carry, along with all other life forms on planet Earth. Our  benevolent Sun is the feeling heart center and it knows how to correct imbalances within all life in its system. It holds our new Divine Blueprint encodings and is reaching out, more than ever, to transcend our polarized natures and bring re-unification with Source.

A l l o w   t h e   S u n   I n

As we merge with the Sun's rays, we expose and open ourselves into the great surge of cosmic solar energy. We open more greatly into our immortal electronic Causal Body to bring forth our many gifts including Divine Intuition, the ability to decode the body's DNA and embodiment of the universal Language of Light. As this Causal Body is activated, we absorb more deeply into our Supreme Presence and actually become a radiating Sun. Together, may we become a million Suns!

The energies are already arriving and heralds in a brand new cycle of supporting solar energy into our lives. Prepare for the rate of thought/feeling manifestations and personal abilities to undergo unfathomable expansion in service to Humanity and with Gaia.

This Solstice, may we honor and embrace the incoming rays of our Sun. Let's surrender to the magic of Sun Light and create a powerful surge of transformation to "transmute the limitations of the old myth of duality and separation, birthing the miracle of unity and peace on Earth".

Join us during the Solstice Planetary Grid Transmissions

The Miracle is Manifesting on Earth!

Through Tiara Kumara, Child of the Sun

Impressions from Sanat Kumara

coslogo90

Children of the Sun Humanitarian Foundation

The Miracle is Manifesting on Earth!

footsolstice
Join Our Mailing List

Safe Unsubscribe