|Asunto:||[LEA-Venezuela] Now available in English: Issue No. 24 of the Circular of the Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean|
|Fecha:||Jueves, 10 de Agosto, 2006 10:30:13 (-0400)|
|Autor:||Andrei.JOURAVLEV <Andrei.JOURAVLEV @.....org>
Dear members of the list,
I would like to inform you that has
become available a translation into English of issue No. 24 of the Circular
of the Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management
for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean. It includes
materials on the following subjects:
- What is integrated water resources
- Integrating economics, legislation
and administration in water and water services management.
- Water and Free Trade Agreements.
- Provision of transport infrastructure
- Water Law and Indigenous Rights (WALIR).
- Prevention and Reduction of the Danger
Posed by Natural Disasters.
- Ministry of Water in Bolivia.
- Water Management Council of the Paute
Basin in Ecuador.
Issue No. 24 is available in the following
- You can download it at:
- As an attachment to e-mail (only in
PDF, less than 0.3 MB).
- Hard copy (printed) version by air
mail (individual copies) free of charge while our extremely limited supplies
last. Requests should be sent to Andrei.JOURAVLEV@..., INDICATING
CLEARLY YOUR ADDRESS. ** Please, do NOT SEND REQUESTS TO THE LIST (DO NOT
USE REPLY), but directly to Andrei.JOURAVLEV@... **
Copies for subscribers will be dispatched
by airmail in about a week.
We also have a very limited quantity
of hard copies of previous issues (20-23) in English, available on request.
Andrei S. Jouravlev
Economic Affairs Officer
Natural Resources and Infrastructure
Economic Commission for Latin America
and the Caribbean (ECLAC)