Asunto:[LEA-Venezuela] Now available in English: Issue No. 24 of the Circular of the Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Fecha:Jueves, 10 de Agosto, 2006  10:30:13 (-0400)
Autor:Andrei.JOURAVLEV <Andrei.JOURAVLEV @.....org>

Dear members of the list,

I would like to inform you that has become available a translation into English of issue No. 24 of the Circular of the Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean. It includes materials on the following subjects:

- What is integrated water resources management?
- Integrating economics, legislation and administration in water and water services management.
- Water and Free Trade Agreements.
- Provision of transport infrastructure (river transport).
- Water Law and Indigenous Rights (WALIR).
- Prevention and Reduction of the Danger Posed by Natural Disasters.
- Ministry of Water in Bolivia.
- Water Management Council of the Paute Basin in Ecuador.

Issue No. 24 is available in the following formats:

- You can download it at:
http://www.eclac.org/drni/noticias/circulares/9/25639/Carta24in.pdf

- As an attachment to e-mail (only in PDF, less than 0.3 MB).

- Hard copy (printed) version by air mail (individual copies) free of charge while our extremely limited supplies last. Requests should be sent to Andrei.JOURAVLEV@..., INDICATING CLEARLY YOUR ADDRESS. ** Please, do NOT SEND REQUESTS TO THE LIST (DO NOT USE REPLY), but directly to Andrei.JOURAVLEV@... **

Copies for subscribers will be dispatched by airmail in about a week.

We also have a very limited quantity of hard copies of previous issues (20-23) in English, available on request.

Yours sincerely,

Andrei S. Jouravlev
Economic Affairs Officer
Natural Resources and Infrastructure Division
Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC)