Asunto:[LEA-Venezuela] Now available in English: Issue No. 23 of the Circular of the Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Fecha:Miercoles, 10 de Mayo, 2006  12:50:37 (-0400)
Autor:Andrei.JOURAVLEV <Andrei.JOURAVLEV @.....org>

Dear members of the list,

I would like to inform you that has become available a translation into English of issue No. 23 of the Circular of the Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean. It includes materials on the following subjects:

- Macroeconomic policies and water resources management.
- Water management entities at the river basin level: the experience of Argentina.
- Conceptual elements for the prevention and reduction of the damages caused by natural disasters.
- Building competitive markets in electric power systems.

Issue No. 23 is available in the following formats:

- You can download it at < http://www.eclac.org/drni/noticias/circulares/0/23080/Carta23in.pdf>
http://www.eclac.org/drni/noticias/circulares/0/23080/Carta23in.pdf

- As an attachment to e-mail (only in PDF, about 0.3 MB).

- Hard copy (printed) version by air mail (individual copies) free of charge while our extremely limited supplies last. Requests should be sent to <Andrei.JOURAVLEV@...>, indicating clearly your address. ** Please, do NOT SEND REQUESTS TO THE LIST (DO NOT USE REPLY), but directly to me. **

Copies for subscribers will be dispatched by airmail in a couple of weeks.

We also have a very limited quantity of hard copies of issues 20 and 21 in English, available on request.

Yours sincerely,

Andrei S. Jouravlev
Economic Affairs Officer
Natural Resources and Infrastructure Division
Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC)