Asunto:[LEA-Venezuela] "Biopolicy - Education to Enrich Sustainability"
Fecha:Miercoles, 28 de Septiembre, 2005  11:49:32 (-0400)
Autor:=?ISO-8859-7?Q?=22Jaime_E=2E_Pe=27faur=22?= <pefaur @...ve>

                  "Biopolicy - Education to Enrich Sustainability"
                                E-learning Programme.
                            Free of charge

 Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce that the Biopolitics International Organisation is proceeding with  the second cycle  of its e-learning programme, �Biopolicy � Education to Enrich Sustainability� a series of online environmental courses that have already achieved the participation of representatives from 62 countries around the world. The goal of these courses is to address the urgent need to improve quality of life and to mobilise each individual to participate in protecting our common environment and its rich biodiversity.

The 14 e-learning courses have been designed to provide a basic understanding of each topic from an environmental perspective. The courses can stand alone or complement your existing programmes and curriculum. Each course module varies in length and includes self-evaluation questions, quizzes and a final essay. We estimate that completion of a course would require from 20 to 50 hours, depending on the topic. Each enrollee will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course. The courses are available free of charge.

 Course Schedule

  • Starting Monday, 3rd October 2005

-Architecture and Sustainable Urban Planning

-Common European Agricultural Policy

-Renewable Energy Sources

-People with a Disability

-Health and the Environment

-Food and Agriculture

  • Starting Monday, 6th February 2006

-Bio-diplomacy

-Economics

-Technology

-Tourism

-Waste Management

  • Starting May, 2006

-Ethics

-History

-Legislation

If you wish to register, please fill out the attached participation form and return it to us.

Individual students and teachers may refer to the Course Instructions attached for information on how to register.

 Basis for cooperation

As an alternative, we would consider offering these courses to you directly so that they may be incorporated into your educational activities. Under such a cooperative arrangement, we would prefer to retain the right to be notified on general student progress and maintain basic information on registered students. We also expect full recognition of B.I.O. for all educational materials provided. Please contact me directly if you are interested in such a cooperative effort.

The Biopolitics International Organisation is pleased to be offering these courses, and we look forward to working with you and your students in the future. For more information about this project, including international feedback, and our other activities please visit www.biopolitics.gr.

Sincerely,

Dr. Agni Vlavianos-Arvanitis

President and Founder
Biopolitics International Organisation

10 Tim. Vassou Street, Athens 11521, Greece
Tel: (30210) 6432419, Fax: (30210) 6434093
e-mail: bio@otenet.gr
www.biopolitics.gr

Direcciones de la Redambiental:
Mensajes a la lista: redambiental@yahoogrupos.com.mx
Para suscribirse: redambiental-subscribe@...

Enlaces de Yahoo! Grupos

[Adjunto no mostrado: Course_Instructions 05.doc (application/msword) ]
[Adjunto no mostrado: ParticipationForm sep 05.doc (application/msword) ]