Asunto:[LEA-Venezuela] (En Ingles) Des-regulan mercado del oro en China e India
Fecha:Viernes, 9 de Noviembre, 2001  21:50:40 (-0400)
Autor:Interfaz Amazonica <interfaz @.....net>

----- Original Message -----
From: <clientservices@...>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 3:07 PM
Subject: China and India Deregulate Gold Market

> Dear Valued E-mail Subscriber,
>
> Since India deregulated its gold market, its offtake has quadrupled.
China, whose GDP per capita is about four times greater than India's, has
already deregulated the retail price of gold and is due to open its first
gold market possibly before year's end.  Already most Asian jewelry shops
sell bullion bars, making it easier to buy investment gold in China than the
United States.

> Given all these factors, no wonder AngloGold Chairman and CEO Bobby
Godsell "believes the deregulation of the Chinese gold market could lead to
a 15 per cent increment in annual gold demand." as reported in Miningweb.

> To receive copies of the latest gold investment articles or personalized
investment information, please contact your Account Executive at
1-800-827-4653.

> Sincerely,
> GOLDLINE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
>
> Robert J. Fazio
> Vice President
>
> P.S. We currently have a special on scarce-date $10 Indian Head sets.  To
learn more, please visit
http://www.goldlinecoins.com/Specials/10IndianSpecial.htm.

> P.P.S. We at Goldline International only wish to provide interested
parties with relevant information.  If you would prefer to not receive
e-mail notices from us, please send an email to
clientservices@... with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject
line.

http://www.eListas.net/
Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.