Asunto:NoticiasdelCeHu 567/11 - AAG Annual Meeting 2012, Feb 24-28, New York: Save the Date
Fecha:Miercoles, 8 de Junio, 2011  08:02:38 (-0300)
Autor:Noticias del CeHu <noticias @..............org>

锘¿

NCeHu 567/11

AAG Annual Meeting: Feb. 24-28, 2011
News and updates about the AAG Annual Meeting

Dear Colleagues:

The Association of American Geographers invites you and your members to join us in New York, New York for our next Annual Meeting, February 24-28, 2012 to learn the latest in research, policy, and scientific applications on topics such as:

Human rights and Social Justice 路 Political Geography

Natural Hazards 路 Cartography

Geography Education 路 Climate Change 路 Human Geography

GIScience & Technologies 路 Physical Geography

Planning & International Development

And More

Scholars, professionals, and students are welcome to make presentations on these and related topics. Registration and abstract submission is now open at www.aag.org/annualmeeting.  The call for papers will close September 28, 2011.

The AAG 2012 Annual Meeting will also feature a large Jobs in Geography Career Center, an International Networking Reception, and exhibits showcasing the latest scholarly publications and advanced geographic technologies. Many educational field trips will explore the rich cultural and physical geography of New York and the surrounding region.

Please share this invitation with your members and include it on your calendar of events. Visit www.aag.org/annualmeeting to register and submit an abstract.

We look forward to seeing you in New York!

Sincerely,

Oscar Larson - meeting@aag.org
Association of American Geographers
Join Our Mailing List
Quick Links
Connect with us: Find us on Facebook View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter

This email was sent to cehumboldt@yahoo.com.ar by meeting@aag.org |
Association of American Geographers | 1710 16th Street NW | Washington | DC | 20009

BeRuby te regala un euro!
- SOLO PARA ESPAÑA - En BeRuby puedes ganar dinero haciendo lo que ya haces en la red
beruby