Asunto:NoticiasdelCeHu 134/09 - Journal of Geography and Regional Planning
Fecha:Miercoles, 18 de Febrero, 2009  13:28:26 (-0300)
Autor:Noticias del CeHu <ncehu @..................ar>

NCeHu 134/09

Journal of Geography and Regional Planning
www.academicjournals.org/JGRP

Dear Colleague,

Introducing 'Journal of Geography and Regional Planning (JGRP)'

The Journal of Geography and Regional Planning (JGRP) publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of Journal of Geography and Regional Planning. All articles published in JGRP will be peer-reviewed. The following types of papers are considered for publication:
Original articles in basic and applied research
Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a
paper will normally be published in the next issue.

Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website
http://www.academicjournals.org/JGRP/index.htm. Prospective authors should send their manuscript(s) to jgrp.acadjourn@gmail.com or jgrp@academicjournals.org

Open Access
One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to research publications. JGRP is fully committed Open Access
Initiative by providing free access to all articles (both abstract and full PDF text) as soon as they are published. We ask you to support
this initiative by publishing your papers in this journal.

Invitation to Review JGRP is seeking for qualified reviewers as members of the review board team. JGRP serves as a great resource for researchers and students across the globe. We ask you to support this initiative by joining our reviewer's team. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer, kindly send us your resume to
jgrp.acadjourn@gmail.com or jgrp@academicjournals.org .

Publication Alert
We will be glad to send you a publication alert showing the table of content with link to the various abstracts and full PDF text of
articles published in each issue. Kindly send us an email if you will like to receive publication alert.

PS: Pls. show interest by mailing
jgrp.acadjourn@gmail.com or jgrp@academicjournals.org if your Manuscript is not ready but will be
ready soon.

Best regards,

Tuoyo Mene,
Editorial Assistant,

For

Prof. Prakash Chandra Tiwari,
Editor, Journal of Geography and Regional Planning (JGRP)
E-mail:
jgrp.acadjourn@gmail.com , jgrp@academicjournals.org
jgrp.academicjournals@gmail.com, jgrp.submit@gmail.com , jgrp.review@gmail.com
http://www.academicjournals.org/JGRP/index.htm

Crea tu propia Red Social de Noticias
O participa en las muchas ya creadas. ¡Es lo último, es útil y divertido! ¿A qué esperas?
es.corank.com