Inicio > Mis eListas > fondos > Mensajes

Activos seguros: O v.badiol
Re: RE: Re: S&P am v.badiol
RE: Re: Efecto de Las foto
Re: RE: Re: Efecto v.badiol
Re: RE: Re: Efecto rsanjose
Re: RE: Re: Efecto v.badiol
El primer mundo (s Las foto
Re: RE: Re: Efecto rsanjose
Re: El primer mund rsanjose
Re: RE: Re: Efecto v.badiol
Re: RE: Re: Efecto rsanjose
RE: Re: El primer Las foto
Re: El primer mund v.badiol
Re: RE: Re: El pri rsanjose
Re: RE: Re: El pri v.badiol
Re: RE: Re: El pri Tom _
Fondos de inversió Rafael S
Los planes de empl Rafael S
REITs v.badiol
Re: REITs Rafael S
 << 20 ant. | 20 sig. >>

Ahorro e Inversión en Fondos

Asunto:[fondos] Activos seguros: ORO???
Fecha: 6 de Julio, 2006  20:18:54 (+0200)
Autor:v.badiola <v.badiola @.......net>

En situaciones de crisis / depresión, como la que sufrió USA tras el crash de
1929, un gobierno tiene el poder de confiscar el oro y la plata en manos de sus
ciudadanos.

Así lo hizo el presidente de Estados Unidos Franklin Roosevelt en Marzo de 1933.
Por lo tanto, aunque el oro es relativamente seguro en casos de crisis, hay que
saber én que lugar guardarlo.

Como he encontrado el texto original, aquí os lo expongo.

Un saludo
Valentin

By Executive Order Of The President
of The United States, March 9, 1933
"By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5 (b) of the Act of October
6, 1917, as amended by Section 2 of the Act of March 9, 1933 ..., in which
Congress declared that a serious emergency exists, I as President, do declare
that the national emergency still exists; that the continued private hoarding of
gold and silver by subjects of the United States poses a grave threat to the
peace, equal justice, and well-being of the United States; and that appropriate
measures must be taken immediately to protect the interests of our people."
Therefore, pursuant to the above authority, I hereby proclaim that such gold and
silver holdings are prohibited, and that all such coin, bullion or other
possessions of gold and silver be tendered within fourteen days to agents of the
Government of the United States for compensation at the official price, in the
legal tender of the Government.
All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed,
pending action in the due course of the law. All sales or purchases or movements
of such gold and silver within the borders of the United States and its
territories and all foreign exchange transactions or movements of such metals
across the border are hereby prohibited.
Your possession of these proscribed metals and/or your maintenance of a safe
deposit box to store them is known by the government from bank and insurance
records. Therefore, be advised that your vault box must remain sealed, and may
only be opened in the presence of an agent of the Internal Revenue Service.
By lawful order given this day, the President of the United States.”
Franklin Roosevelt - March 9, 1933

(C)2001, 2006 Rafael San José