Inicio > Mis eListas > elmistico > Mensajes

Fwd: Formarse * El Mónica R
=?utf-8?B?UkU6IFtl fidencio
=?utf-8?Q?RE:__FW: Vivian K
Fw: RV: Ana Luis
=?utf-8?Q?RE:__FW: fabio ar
=?utf-8?B?UkU6IFtl fidencio
TU LUZ INTERIOR Mónica R
TU LUZ INTERIOR Mónica R
Monica o julio me angel m
FW: -Ni ri cos ni ethel do
FW: Este es de los ethel do
Fw: FW: Estudio
Re: TU LUZ INTERIO Susana O
Fw: ¡DEJA DE PREOC Isabel R
FW: Rv: ACEITE + A MARIA DO
FW: FACTURAS DE GA ethel do
FW: ya fuimos avis ethel do
Fwd: Bendeciras !! Mónica R
FW: TEN FE Y LO SA MORENO C
RE: FW: TEN FE Y L Raul Wil
hola Dilayne
Hola desde Cuba Dilayne
FW: POR FAVOR PASA adolfo r
Re: FW: POR FAVOR hector m
RE: FW: POR FAVOR Mario Ga
Rv: FW: TEN FE Y L José Seb
Re: Fwd: Bendecira paola va
HOLA DESDE CHILE ximena c
RE: Rv: FW: TEN FE adolfo v
Re: Fwd: Bendecira Mónica R
 << 30 ant. | 30 sig. >>

El Mistico

Asunto:[elmistico] Hola desde Cuba
Fecha:Sabado, 17 de Julio, 2010  22:27:15 (+0000)
Autor:Dilayne Peres <dilaynep @.....es>

Dear Doctor W. Dyer:

My name is Hubert, and I live in Cuba, in the province of Matanzas, just 10 minutes from Varadero.

I have read most of your books and they all have given me a great inspiration and have led me through safe paths of life. I do thank you for every thing you have done for me and all those around. Many people feel a great admiration for you and your work.

We think we really need more and more of all that you have been teaching. Now we have gone so far as to say, that we would like to have a club, that really follow your ideas, and at the same time, being able to create an organization to help people improve their lives as well as their ways of  seeing it in a more positive and profitable way.

We do know it doesn’t happen overnight, it takes time and, as you taught us, great devotion.

There are many persons who are very much inspired by your books. You are our “beacon”, and we all need you.

I am a tour guide and a sociologist, I was teaching for some 12 years and I love it. I would like to spread in here all that valuable way of thinking and seeing life.

According to that all we have learned from you “We are just one big family”, there is no doubt.

We are even thinking of creating an association, of course, called: “Wayne’s Followers” and even conceiving your possibility, one day, of visiting Cuba, and  lecturing all those who might be interesting in changing their lives.

I was very much impressed when I read about the day you rented a car and went to find your father’s grave. You forgave him and from that moment on, you started a new life. Believe me Doctor, every time I read it I feel like if I went into tears.

Well, that’s all by now. We wish you the best in life. I would like you to send me an answer. IT MEANS A LOT FOR ME, it is just like a dream come true!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!                                          Hubert