Asunto:[dxcolombia] Ofrezco Icom IC-720A + IC-PS20 + AC Cable + Manual *Pristine | eBay
Fecha:Viernes, 13 de Julio, 2018  11:00:39 (-0500)
Autor:Macodex MH Parts <claver.1967 @.....com>

​

Now we offer you / Le ofrecemos ahora

Icom IC-720A + IC-PS20 + AC Cable + Manual *Pristine FREE SHIPPING

Buy / Comprarlo en
MH Parts: https://www.mhrep.com (10% discount)

EBAY Price us/550+ Shipping FREE : I listen your offers

We accept Paypal and any other payments method
Aceptamos Paypal y otros medios

Write Us / Escribanos
"MH Parts always thinking in our Ham Radio stations"
"MH Parts siempre pensando en nuestros Radioaficionados"

Macodex and MH Parts

We are Macodex and MH Parts Group, our business is purchase and trade from Asia, America and Europe. We translate those
opportunities to our clients. We store parts and waiting for a good client to buy. We do this to not pay double mail and expense. Your product goes directly to your house in any part of world. All items and our equipments is checked for good quality control. All items and parts are from our store.. Feel free to ask any question.

Read Carefully
Products shipped from

Asia: 7 working days to pack very well and ship (EMS Courier) Delivery time to USA 7 - 9 days Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania 7 - 9 days

Europe: 7 working days to pack very well and ship (DHL Courier) Delivery time to USA 7 - 9 days Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania 10 - 12 days

Americas: 4 working days to pack very well and ship (Fedex Courier) Delivery time to USA 3 - 5 days Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania 7 - 10 days *Not be forewarned to purchase your item in our store will be arrive safe to you, my feedback on EBAY speak for Us

Thanks / Gracias

#electronic #radio #hamradio #icom #yaesu #kenwood #swap #radioaficionados #radioaficionado #cw #cq #qth #qrz #arrl #amateurradio #hamoperator #radioamadorismo #radioamador #dx #hf #vhf #uhf #codigomorse #telegrafia #propgacion #transceiver
#radioamatori #radioamateur