Asunto:RE: [dxcolombia] Someone in this list could provide help ?
Fecha:Martes, 8 de Mayo, 2018  22:31:56 (-0400)
Autor:Ricardo Trujillo <hk4bha @.......net>

New Page 1

Kevin,

It all depends, if you have a valid amateur license issued by a country that has signed a reciprocity agreement with Colombia, then you can follow the guidelines, basically fill out the request form, attach a copy of your passport and your license, translated in Spanish and pay the licensing fee.

If you’re not a licensed ham, please let me know your nationality and I’ll ask about the requirements.

It varies from country to country.

73,

Ricardo, AB3ZW ex HK4BHA