Asunto:[dxcolombia] MY CHRISTMAS E-MAIL
Fecha:Sabado, 25 de Diciembre, 2004  09:59:33 (-0500)
Autor:Kim & Steve Merrill <buck0 @.......net>

MY CHRISTMAS E-MAIL

I have a list of people I know, all logged in my computer,
And now at Christmas time I have gone to take a look. And that is when I realize that these names are a part,
Not of the computer they're stored in, but of my heart.
For each name stands for someone who has crossed my path sometime,
And in that meeting they've become the rhythm in each rhyme.
And while it sounds fantastic for me to make this claim,
I feel that I'm composed of each remembered name. And while you may not be aware of any special link,
Just meeting you has changed my life, a lot more than you think! For when I do a Christmas E-mail that is addressed to you,
It's because you're on the list of people I'm indebted to.
And whether I have known you for many years or few,
In some way you have been a part of shaping things I do.
And now that Christmas has come, I realize anew,
The best gift life can offer is meeting people like you.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!

73
Steven W. Merrill, KB1DIG
Emergency Coordinator
Amateur Radio Emergency Service
Strafford County, New Hampshire, USA
http://www.w1fz.org/ares
001-603-749-3170
Kim KB1GTR / Steve KB1DIG
QTH:Dover, NH / Grid:FN43ne
-Our EmComm Amateur Radio Webpage:
http://home.comcast.net/~buck0/hampage.htm
-Saddleback Repeater Association:
Weekly Net Managers / Webpage Staff:
http://www.sra.nhradio.org
-Members:
Great Bay Radio Association:
http://www.w1fz.org
NH-ARRL/ARES/RACES:
http://www.nhradio.org/contents.html
SATERN:
http://www.satern.org

Algunos de los cientos de artículos en venta o subasta en eGrupos.net

  • Memory Stick Sony ( 450 MXN)

  • Lancha ( 5000 USD)

  • ARTESANIA, SOLAPERAS HECHAS A MANO (Puja a 1 USD)
     ¿Tienes algo que deseas vender? ¿O comprar? ¿Quieres ver tu anuncio aquí, gratis?
    ¡ Visita hoy mismo EGRUPOS.NET !

    Descubre "La otra cara de Papá Noel".
    Bájate el vídeo (70 seg.) entrando aquí: