Asunto:[dxcolombia] Announcing the P5 Project
Fecha:Martes, 23 de Abril, 2013  05:47:01 (-0500)
Autor:dxcolombiamoderador <dxcolombiamoderador @.....com>

From: HK0NA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HK0NA@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Manu LU9ESD
Sent: lunes, 22 de abril de 2013 06:54 p.m.
To: HK0NA@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HK0NA] RV: (Araucaria) Fwd: Announcing the P5 Project

TO ALL RADIO AMATEURS

Announcing the P5 Project - Ativation of North Korea.

IDXC 2013 Convention
Visalia, April 20th, 2013.

P5, North Korea is the most wanted DXCC entity world-wide.

Today, the Intrepid-DX Group, in partnership with the World-Wide DX Group, is announcing our sustained and ongoing effort to activate North Korea.

For the past four years, we have been working with professionals in the business and tourism industries who are actively doing business in North Korea. We are leveraging their ideas and contacts towards our goal of a major Dxpedition over a four week period from within the DPRK. We are using the same techniques that were successful in opening up Kurdistan (Northern Iraq) South Sudan and Yemen to Dxpedition activity.

We have prepared a comprehensive, multi-faceted proposal and we have delivered it to the DPRK officials via our Chinese emissary.  Several members of our leadership and advisory team and have made multiple visits to the DPRK and are advising us accordingly. We are making further plans to visit the DPRK in the coming months to further bolster our business contacts and to research and assess various venues.

We expect this ongoing project to require a sustained effort. We are committed to work as hard and as long as it takes to activate this rare and much needed entity. We will continue negotiating and flying into and out of the DPRK as needed during this process to lay the groundwork and to build the trust to ensure that a favorable outcome can be created. We want the DX community to be aware and to understand that a sustained effort is being made to activate this rare and important entity.

Thank you,
N6PSE AH6HY YT1AD K3LP
The Intrepid-DX Group

--
Alexandre Perotto / Skype ==> alexperotto

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)