Asunto:[dxcolombia] QRZ DX 2012-24E
Fecha:Miercoles, 13 de Junio, 2012  17:28:13 (-0500)
Autor:Jorge L Prieto <hk1kyr @.......com>

Hello DXers:

Press Release # 2 from the 1A0C team:

Following the first press release about 1A0C, we proudly announce that the website about the amateur radio activity that will be held from 1st to 4th July 2012 in Santa Maria del Priorato is now online. You can visit it at http://www.1a0c.com.

While you’ll find full details on the activation on the website, we would like to remind you the strong commitment of the team to offer the elusive 1A entity to as many hams outside Europe as possible. So, since the beginning, we ask for understanding from European operators, reminding them ham radio is also about being fair.

The website also contains a “Donation” page. We ask every ham interested to work 1A to check it, as the July activation of Malta Order has a goal beyond amateur radio. Every QSO will contribute to that goal, so it’s really important to raise awareness about our project.

Thanking in advance for cooperation and help in spreading the word, we kindly ask anyone looking for further detail to get in touch with our p.r. and media contact at 1a0c@1a0c.com

Until next week, enjoy the chase but do HAVE FUN ! !

73,
Carl, N4AA

[Adjunto no mostrado: application/octet-stream ]

Conoce chicas (o chicos) inte
resantes!
En Amor.com vas a encontrar el amor de tu v
ida.
CLIC AQUI ==>> http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-5646
815-10783161