|Asunto:||Re: [dxcolombia] Fwd: ARLD008 DX news|
|Fecha:||Jueves, 24 de Febrero, 2011 18:57:56 (-0500)|
|Autor:||Alvaro J. Gomez H. <hk5nlj @....net>
Ok Hector, las adjunto (resalt√© la parte de RTTY),¬†pero si quieres mas detalle puedes verlas en:
|NAQP CW/SSB/RTTY Rules
(Revised December 24, 2010)
pdf version of rules
CW/SSB - Bruce Horn, WA7BNM (email)
RTTY - Mark Aaker, K6UFO (email)
- Eligibility: Any licensed radio amateur may enter.
- Object: To work as many North American stations as possible during the contest period.
- North American Station: Defined by the ARRL's DXCC list with the addition of KH6.
- Contest periods:
January/February 2011 Contests:
CW: 1800Z January 8 to 0600Z January 9, 2011 (Second full weekend in January)
SSB: 1800Z January 15 to 0600Z January 16, 2011 (Third full weekend in January)
RTTY: 1800Z February 26 to 0600Z, February 27, 2011 (Starts on last Saturday in February)
July/August 2011 Contests:
RTTY: 1800Z July 16 to 0600Z July 17, 2011 (Third full weekend in July)
CW: 1800Z August 6 to 0600Z August 7, 2011 (First full weekend in August)
SSB: 1800Z August 20 to 0600Z August 21, 2011 (Third full weekend in August)
- Entry Classification:
- Single Operator:
- One person performs all transmitting, receiving, spotting and logging functions as well as equipment and antenna adjustments.
- Access to spotting information obtained directly or indirectly from any source other than the station operator, such as from other stations or automated tools, is prohibited.
- Only one transmitted signal allowed at a time.
- May operate 10 out of the 12 hours of the contest. Off times must be at least 30 minutes in length.
- More than one person performs transmitting, receiving and logging functions, etc.
- A maximum of two transmitted signals at any given time, each on a different band. Both transmitters may work any and all stations.
- Shall keep a separate log for each transmitter.
- Each transmitter must have at least 10 minutes between band changes.
- May operate for the entire 12 hours of the contest.
page 1 of 4
2011/2/24 hector dario goicoechea gonzalez <email@example.com>
necesito las beses del contes de rtty
2011/2/24 Alvaro J. Gomez H. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ARRL Web site <email@example.com>
Subject: ARLD008 DX news
SB DX @ ARL $ARLD008
ARLD008 DX news
QST de W1AW
DX Bulletin 8 ¬†ARLD008
From ARRL Headquarters
Newington CT ¬†February 24, 2011
To all radio amateurs
SB DX ARL ARLD008
ARLD008 DX news
√Ālvaro J. G√≥mez Hern√¡ndez
Lic. HK5NLJ Min. Tic.
Cel. 316 6843444