Asunto:[dxcolombia] Rv: Facebook photo petition - competition!
Fecha:Viernes, 11 de Febrero, 2011  05:50:19 (-0800)
Autor:ARMANDO VARGAS <hk3dpg @.....com>

--- El vie, 2/11/11, Greenpeace International <international@mailing.greenpeace.org> escribió:

De: Greenpeace International <international@mailing.greenpeace.org>
Asunto: Facebook photo petition - competition!
A: hk3dpg@yahoo.com
Fecha: viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011, 08:38 am

GREENPEACE International Climate Campaign

Dear friends,

As a Greenpeace supporter, you've convinced Apple to remove toxic chemicals; turned Dove and Kit Kat away from buying rainforest destruction, and got McDonalds to champion an important moratorium protecting the Amazon.

And now over 600,000 of you have joined our campaign to get Facebook running on renewable energy! Thousands more are joining every day by "liking" our "Unfriend Coal" page.

Today we need you to join a very special photo petition -- no, call it a competition -- to get the message out far and wide on Facebook and beyond.

How to join in:
"Like" the Facebook Unfriend Coal page and upload a photo there with a status message calling Facebook to go green. Print out or copy this campaign graphic, and include it in your photo -- Version for printing, Alternative version you can add to an existing photo with an image editor (saves paper!).

You can also vote for your favourite images by clicking the "Like" links on the photo pages.

The 10 most-liked photos on Wednesday, 16 February at 17:00 CET will feature in an upcoming Greenpeace activity... (say no more, nudge nudge, wink wink). We also have campaign t-shirts for the top ten, and a CD of "Amchitka, The 1970 Concert that Launched Greenpeace," featuring Joni Mitchell, Phil Ochs, and James Taylor, for the most popular photo of all.

The funniest, weirdest, and most provocative photos will probably get the most 'Likes', so have some fun with it, submit your photo and get "liking" right away!

Happy snapping,

Team Facebook (at Greenpeace!)

P.S. There are only 70 days until Earth Day. You have passed along messages like this to your friends to get them aboard the Facebook Unfriend Coal Campaign No-Coal Bandwagon, right? If not, forward this NOW!

© GREENPEACE
To no longer receive these messages, please click Unsubscribe.
Or send a postal mail to: Ottho Heldringstraat 5, 1066 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands