Asunto:Re: [dxcolombia] Fw: [Dx-qsl] EI7M and 5K3T Cards
Fecha:Domingo, 12 de Octubre, 2008  18:38:43 (-0700)
Autor:Cesar Augusto <radioaficionadohk @.....com>

No muy diferente de otro diexista y no muy amable colombiano

Note: For QSL card please send DIRECT ONLY to the above address. Most of the cards will be returned from Colombia so please NO USA STAMPS!!!.. Two green stamps will be appreciated however, to cover incoming international courier and outgoing mailing.
**** E-QSL's WILL NOT BE WELCOMED NOR ANSWERED.***
********* As I have to pay locally for every pound of mail that is forwarded from Miami, I strongly request not to use this address as a "Bureau" forwarding one. Bureau sent to this address will be rejected and return to the sender.*********