Asunto:[dxcolombia] Fw: [Dx-qsl] EI7M and 5K3T Cards
Fecha:Domingo, 12 de Octubre, 2008  10:46:03 (-0500)
Autor:HK3CW <cwdude @.....com>

Le siguen lloviendo criticas!
----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Zack
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx-qsl] EI7M and 5K3T Cards

Nelson,
Ref: 5K3T
QRZ.COM shows 5K3T using a Florida PO Box address as his mail drop because of the chance of his mail being lost if sent directly to Colombia.  His mail at the Florida PO Box may only be picked up once or twice a year so returns may be slow.  Even though QRZ.COM shows the 5K3T address as a Florida POB he also shows QSL via HK3O which is the same POB.  If you go to the HK3O look up you will notice he is asking for 2 IRC's as he mails your card from Columbia.  I know it works as I just received cards for HK3O and HK3BVD (in the same envelope) from Columbia with Columbia stamps for a QSL request I sent to the Miami POB address in December 2007.  So read the instructions on the HK3O qrz.com page.  Don't send a SASE to the Florida POB with USA stamps, they won't work from Columbia.  If you want the card send the 2 IRC's as he asks.  If 2 IRC's are too rich for you then work another HK station and hope for better results.  Remember, Mario doesn't need your card so play by his rules.
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired