Asunto:[dxcolombia] Fwd: contactos en 6 metros
Fecha:Sabado, 28 de Junio, 2008  12:19:30 (-0500)
Autor:SERGIO HENAO <hk4kdo @.....com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Humberto Correa <hk4san@une.net.co>
Date: Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 5:37 AM
Subject: contactos en 6 metros
To: hk4kdo@gmail.com

Cordial saludo

Mira este comentario para que lo pongas en dx colombia.

DXCC #197 on 6m: HK

02 June 2008 — pf5x

In a very "thin" opening which was centered west-south-west of me, I managed to work HK4SAN yesterday evening late around 21.15 utc. A remarkable opening which I did not expect to be possible with sporadic E. I remember hearing HK during the peak of cycle 23 with F2 propagation. I could not break the pile=up then. Now, I heard bits and pieces for about 20 mins. Then his signal improved just a bit to S2-3 and I could snatch him.

Obviously I am very satisfied with my new beam without which I never could have worked this new one.