Asunto:[dxcolombia] RV: [DX-NEWS] RE: [Dx-qsl] BS7H Log Search Now OK
Fecha:Martes, 15 de Mayo, 2007  23:29:46 (-0400)
Autor:Alexis Deniz Machin <yv5ssb @...net>

De: kf2ti@njdxa.org [mailto:kf2ti@njdxa.org] En nombre de Steven WheatleyKU9C
Enviado el: martes, 15 de mayo de 2007 11:09 p.m.
Para: k4kwm@hotmail.com; dick@twohams.com; ve5ra@sasktel.net
CC: dx-qsl@mailman.qth.net; dx-news@njdxa.org
Asunto: [DX-NEWS] RE: [Dx-qsl] BS7H Log Search Now OK

Just remember, try to write down what you heard aroud the QSO, save ANY detail you can, and include with your QSL.  I'll do my level best to find you in the log.  Rememeber, its' easy to have a busted call.....so don't give up quite yet....there are a lot of reasons why you may not be on the web log....