Asunto:[dxcolombia] BS7H team on the way, Press Release #4
Fecha:Miercoles, 25 de Abril, 2007  05:15:46 (-0500)
Autor:Dxcolombia <Dxcolombia @.........co>

The 2007 Dxpedition to Scarborough Reef is pleased to announce they have departed on their ship for Scarborough Reef at 06:00 UTC 25 April.  The trip is approximately 60 hours and upon arrival they will immediately build their stations and erect antennas.

This is the culmination of 5 years of planning and preparation.  The International Team led by W6RGG includes 9V1YC, BA1HAM, BA1RB, BA4RF, BA4RC, BA7NQ, BV6HJ, DU1EV, DU1BA, ND2T,AA4NN, K4UJ,N6MZ,K9AJ, OH2BH, I8NHJ, and DL3MBG.

They are backed up by a support staff including N4XP, N1DG, K5YY
, BV4FH and DU1JMG to insure that they are safe and informed of events happening off island.

We wish to thank the Chinese Sport Radio Association, the Philippine Amateur Radio Association, the American Radio Relay League, NCDXF and INDEXA who were instrumental in their support.

Scarborough Reef has unique and dangerous attributes and as such we will not have online logs or pilots.  All efforts are on keeping our team safe so they can provide a new one to as many hams as possible.

Good luck in the pileups, watch www.scarboroughreef.com for updates.

N4XP and N1DG for the 2007 Scarborough Reef Expedition

N1DG--Licensed since 1962
EX-WB2DND, A61AD (GUEST OP, QSL MGR), A52DG, /KH9, /BV, /VS6, /4X, /9V
Pilot: VU7RG, 3Y0X, VK9ML, D68C, VK0IR, K8XP/KH9, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, ZL9CI
Webmaster:  BS7H, 3Y0X, K5K, A52A, VK0IR, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, WB2DND/KH9, BQ9P, ZL9CI
QSL Manager:  A61AD, A61AO, A61X, A61AQ
2006 inductee into the CQ Magazine DX Hall of Fame
Member:  FOC, ARRL, DDXA, YCCC