Asunto:Re: [dxcolombia] Mensaje de K4MQG Unido a Un Amigo
Fecha:Domingo, 22 de Abril, 2007  22:57:52 (-0400)
Autor:German Duran <hk3jff @.....com>
En respuesta a:Mensaje 3453 (escrito por dxcolombia)

Dear friend and colleague: In october/2006 Francisco during several
days had cough. He went to Doctor and a chest X-ray showed a lung
mass. Next day a fibrobronchoscopy and a transbrocncheal biopsy
confirmed the suspicios of a lung cancer. An oseal gammagraphy showed
methastasis of the cancer in liver and spine. (It means stage IV/IV of
the cancer) He started chemotherapy and radium therapy. In the fifth
month (february) he did an stroke (cerebral hemorrhage) with a dense
left side body hemiplegy. (the platelet count in his blood felt to
very low counts). Twenty days ago presented seizures, he entered in
the Hospital and he made worse day after day. Yesterday (saturday) he
was discharged and come back to his home, and today sunday he passed
out at 19:20 UTC.

He left a big empty space in our lives. He was a brilliant engineer,
and a irreproachable man, father, husband, son, friend, dxer, and much
more qualities. Ilost, personally, somebody helped me to made cables,
interfaces, to configure TNC`s , soldering and fixing all my radio
stuffs.

OK, Gary, I mourn to have to telling you this news. You have another
friend in this country.
73 German Duran HK3JFF
WWW.GERMANDURAN.COM