Asunto:[dxcolombia] BS7 en Abril
Fecha:Jueves, 8 de Febrero, 2007  11:56:52 (-0500)
Autor:HK3CW <hk3cw @.......com>

After 3 years of hard work it gives me great pride to post this to the
reflector:

Announcing the 2007 DXpedition to Huang Yan Dao

Better Known as…………Scarborough Reef

After three years of effort to obtain permission to land and operate from
the most needed entity in the world, that needed authorization has been
received. A multi-national team led by W6RGG will operate from Scarborough
Reef for ten days in late April 2007. BA1HAM and BV4FH have been
instrumental in bringing this operation to reality with ongoing support
being provided by N4XP, N1DG, K5YY and N6MZ.

A team is being assembled that will include members from Asia, Europe and
the USA.

As with any DXpedition to a location such as this, transportation is very
costly and will be the largest single expense. Success will depend on
the contributions of the DX Community.

Please QRX for more information as it becomes available and the web site is
activated.

N4XP for the 2007 DXPedition to Huang Yan Dao.

More to come......but we've already updated the online log and the first
qsls are already in the mail so don't ask.

Don

.