Asunto:[dxcolombia] RE: [CQ-Contest] Speaking of Dayton 2007 - Learn about CTU 2007!
Fecha:Domingo, 11 de Junio, 2006  11:56:12 (-0400)
Autor:Alexis Deniz M. 4M5DXgroup <yv5ssb @...net>

www.yv5ssb.org.ve
www.4m5dx.org
www.yw5cq.org
yv5ssb@...
4m5dxgroup@...

P.O.BOX:51463
CP:1050
Caracas.
-----Mensaje original-----
De: cq-contest-bounces@...
[mailto:cq-contest-bounces@...] e Tnombre de Tim Duffy K3LR
Enviado el: domingo, 11 de junio de 2006 11:33
Para: cq-contest@...; ncc@...; mrrc@...;
yccc@...

While you are making reservations at the Crowne Plaza in Dayton check out:

http://www.contestuniversity.com

We are getting enough interest that it looks like we will be 100% ready to
go
for a full day of ConTest University ("CTU") 2007 to be held the Thursday of
Dayton week at the Crowne Plaza. The CTU fee is all inclusive of all
materials
as well as breakfast and lunch, so everything is provided for. If we are
able to
cut a better deal on food prices with the hotel or obtain additional
corporate
sponsors, we will reduce the final cost. This is a break-even not-for-profit
program.

If you are planning on coming to CTU, please fill out the interest form on
the
web site as soon as possible and then make your Crowne Plaza reservation for
Wednesday night as well. This will be a very good event with coordination
help
from PVRC and their very successful 2005 Contest Seminar. Watch the website
for
continued updates about the instructors, course content and the
schedule/outline.

Please pass this email to club reflectors, newsletters, etc.

Thanks to KA9FOX and QTH.com for hosting our website!

73!
Tim K3LR

http://www.contestuniversity.com
http://www.k3lr.com