Asunto:[dxcolombia] Operating Frequencies and Paths
Fecha:Sabado, 11 de Febrero, 2006  15:23:05 (-0500)
Autor:Oscar A. Gaviria <hk6dos @.......co>

OPERATING FREQUENCIES AND PATHS

Operating Frequencies
and Paths

Great Circle Chart

THE WORLD AS SEEN FROM PETER I

OUR PLANNED OPERATING QRG

    NOTE: It should go without saying, but: We will always be transmitting on/near the indicated frequency below and listening up the band (spread to be announced by the operator).  Please do NOT call on our transmitting frequency!

BAND SSB CW Digital
10 28475 28023 28092 (Listening up!)
12 24987 24893 24928 (Listening down only!)
15 21295 21023 21102 (Listening down!)
17 18145 18073 18108 (listening down only!)
20 14190 14023 14084 (Listening up!)
30 n/a 10103 10135 (Listening up!)
160 1842.5 1822.5

    Note: These frequencies have been selected to allow the Peter I Team to, on occasion, have three signals on a band at one time.  We have taken steps to minimize inter-station interference by separation of operating sites and different antenna polarizations.  Although these frequencies may vary some and may even be changed all together depending upon what we encounter on the island and on the air, they are a good place to start looking for us.  In that regard, remember we will be communicating regularly with the world-wide community through our pilot system.  Click HERE for directions on how to use that pilot system.

    We are well aware of the demand for a QSO with Peter I with the US General Class licensee.  It is our intent to spend considerable time operating split, and listening in the General Class bands.  Please listen for instructions from the 3YØX operator for listening frequencies.

    () Please note that we will be offering digital QSOs on several bands but have selected 30m and 20m as "primary" digital bands.  This is where you should look for us first.

    This page designed and maintained by W4GKF.

    To return to our Main page, simply close this window...