Asunto:[dxcolombia] 3Y0X 2006 ATENTOS TODOS.
Fecha:Domingo, 15 de Enero, 2006  21:53:48 (-0000)
Autor:Jose M. Valdes R. YV5LIX <yv5lix @.....net>

Faltan aproximadamente 23 dias para que Peter I, 3Y0X, este nuevamente en el aire,

2006
3YX DXpedition
Peter I Island
Antarctica

More people have flown in outer space ..
than have set foot on Peter I Island!

Countdown timers:

Peter I

This photo of Peter I was taken in 1987 by Trond Eiken of the
Norwegian Polar Institute (NPI).  This is a head-on view of
Eva Odden (Cape Eva) and Radiosletta (Radio Plains), with
Lars Christensentoppen (Mt.  Lars Christensen) in the background.
(We added the antenna at our proposed campsite).

Click HERE for our latest press release Last updated: January 10, 2006

Press Releases and Bulletins
Operations

Team members backing us up from home

Logisitics Manager

Dave, K4SSU has worked tirelessly getting everything packed, unpacked, catalogued, moved and shipped for the DXpedition; thanks, Dave!

    Dave, K4SSU

    Pilots

    Our DXpedition employs the use of regional pilots to keep the operators in touch with their audience.  If you need to get a message to the team on missed openings, etc.  please feel free to contact your pilot.  They do not have the ability to correct log data or inquire about missing QSOs.  If you are not in the online log we suggest you work us again.  We are not concerned about dupes.  We want you in the log before we return.  You may click on a pilot's name below to view his biography and to email him:

    Don, N1DG

    Klaus, DL1XX

    Toshi, JA1ELY

    Lee, ZL2AL

    Lance, W7GJ

    (VHF/EME)

      Our Graphic Designer

        Randy Juhl

        Randy is the fella who designed our terrific LOGO and our several QSL cards including the beautiful "3YX Souvenir QSL".

        Our QSL Manager

          Bob, N2OO

          QSL ROUTE DIRECT:

          Bob Schenck, N2OO

          PO Box 345

          Tuckerton NJ 08087-0345

            NOTE: Bob handles only the QSL cards!
                          Click HERE to learn how to get your 3YX QSL.

          • To contribute to the Peter I DXpedition click HERE.
          • To purchase Peter I memorabilia click HERE.
          • To comment on this website click HERE to email Chaz, W4GKF
          • For any other inquiries please click HERE to email Bob, K4UEE.

          Our Webmaster

          Chaz, W4GKF

          Our Photo Album

          Here you can see pictures from the beginning of planning through preparation -- and photos from Peter I (when we get there!)

          Click the tiny blue graphic below to see traffic on our site since December 20, 2004:

          Webstats4U - Free web site statistics

          FastCounter by bCentral

            If you'd like to be notified by email whenever this page
            is updated, type your email address below; it's free!
               it's private

          by ChangeDetection

          This page designed and maintained by W4GKF
          Last updated: Friday -- January 13, 2006

          73/DX Jose M. Valdes R. (Joe) YV5LIX
          eQSL.cc Advisory Board Member
          QSL manager EA7FTR
          SYSOP YV5LIX DX Cluster
          telnet://yv5lix.org.ve:7300
          VHF Packed: 145.430 using C YV5LIX
          http://www.yv5lix.org.ve
          The site has an online log search.

          [Adjunto no mostrado: n?id=ADKnIQkvZHtDH9m+uWRARijGe3Vg&p=384&w=1152&h=864&c=32&v=1 (application/octet-stream) ]
          [Adjunto no mostrado: n?id=ADKnIQkvZHtDH9m+uWRARijGe3Vg (application/octet-stream) ]
          [Adjunto no mostrado: fastcounter?3364705+6729417 (application/octet-stream) ]