Asunto:[dxcolombia] ISS SPace Station NA1SS DXCC campain!
Fecha:Martes, 10 de Enero, 2006  11:36:27 (-0500)
Autor:Pedro Claver <pclaver @.........co>

Dear Colombia amateur radio stations,

Astronauts Bill McArthur (ISS callsign: NA1SS) on Space Station is very active
on hamradio!
We have a DXCC campaign group for NA1SS.

For so far we know NA1SS did not have made a voice QSO with Colombia yet.
What days you can be active on the radio (weekend or other?).
What station do you have?
This weekend Bill McArthur  comes in voice on UHF:
McArthur is very active so a good chance that you can work NA1SS in voice!
The Space Station can also operate on 145Mhz (VHF).
With a very simple vertical antenna you can make contact with NA1SS.

Let me know if you are intrested.

We have a chat group which are verry active with ISS (in Brasil, China, Kuwait, USA, Italy, Thailand, Australia...).
When the ISS is in voice active we warn on MSN messenger chat!
If you have any questions about ISS (hardware or software) I am sure we can help!
If you like to join add my adres to MSN messenger chat!
My contact adres: kenwoodtrx@hotmail.com

73's Cor PD0RKC
Bill McArthur (ISS callsign NA1SS).