Asunto:[dxcolombia] New mailing list of 425DXN
Fecha:Viernes, 21 de Enero, 2005  23:34:00 (-0300)
Autor:Diego Salom - LU8ADX <lu8adx @.........ar>

New mailing list of 425DXN

Dear Friends,

the 425 DX News mailing list has been down for a couple of months  owing
to technical problems (too many subscribers!).

We have widened the number of volunteers involved in the time  consuming
mailing list  and  web site  administration,  in order  to  provide  the
reliable service our readers used to enjoy. We are now glad to  announce
that the new mailing list [425ENG] is up and running.

the step by step instructions.

Please note  that  this  mailing  list  is  entirely  new:  all  of  the
subscriptions to the old list have  been removed from the Dbase and  old
subscribers will have to resubscribe.

Should you  have problems,  please  contact the  Administrator  (Stefano
Turci, IK4WMH) at ik4wmh@425dxn.org

With heartfelt thanks for your patience during the transition period and
for your continuing support to 425 DX News,

73

Mauro Pregliasco, I1JQJ
Editor of 425 DX News

http://www.eListas.net/
El sistema de Listas de correo y Newsletters más completo de la Red

  Algunos de los cientos de artículos en venta/subasta en eGrupos.net
 * Articulos de ceramica, para Casas de Muñecas (Puja a 10 EUR)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/92

 * CARAVANA DEL OESTE CARRETA EN CAJA (22.8 EUR)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/93

 * Vendo pisazo en Sabadell (275000 EUR)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/94

 ¿Tienes algo que deseas vender? ¿O comprar? Visita ya WWW.EGRUPOS.NET