3/11 - Historic Wo CeHu New
4/11 - Conference: CeHu New
 << 20 ant. | -- ---- >>

Asunto:[CeHuNews] 7/10 - IGU - Regional Conference 2010
Fecha:Domingo, 13 de Junio, 2010  23:07:49 (-0300)
Autor:CeHu News <news @..............org>

CeHu News 7/10

INTERNATIONAL GEOGRAPHICAL UNION

Regional Conference 2010

Tel Aviv, July 12 – 16

Dear Colleagues

We take great pleasure in inviting you to the IGU Regional Conference 2010, hosted by the Israeli National Commission for Geography. The conference will take place in Tel Aviv, July 12 – 16, 2010.

The central theme of the conference is Bridging Diversity in a Globalizing World.
Several keynote speakers will be invited for the plenary sessions. Commissions are encouraged to integrate their meetings within the conference.

Our region provides visitors with an opportunity to explore the dynamism of a growing Mediterranean economy trying to accommodate both lifestyle-driven development and ecological challenges in diversified environments, including arid regions.

Numerous exciting field trips will be arranged before and after the conference to enable you to explore the unique diversity that is Israel.

We look forward to welcoming you to Tel Aviv, the “city that never sleeps”!

Best wishes

The Steering Committee

Crea tu propia Red Social de Noticias
O participa en las muchas ya creadas. ¡Es lo último, es útil y divertido! ¿A qué esperas?
es.corank.com