Asunto:[CeHuNews] 19/06 - ISA ( UK ) Online newsletter 'americas plural'
Fecha:Martes, 16 de Mayo, 2006  13:29:32 (+0000)
Autor:Alexander von Humboldt <cehumboldt @.........ar>

The Institute for the Study of the Americas is pleased to announce the
publication of the
May issue of its online newsletter 'americas plural' at
http://americas.sas.ac.uk/newsletter/index.htm.

In this issue:

- Details of a number of new books being launched in May - you are welcome to
join us!
- The prize-winning essay that marked the launch of our new degree on US
Politics and
Contemporary History
- Photographs of Old San Juan in Puerto Rico, an interesting mix of US, the
Caribbean and
Latin America
- A sneak preview of next year's events on the Americas as well as a reminder of
significant events taking place in the next month
- Profiles of our new and forthcoming publications
- News of staff movements, the activities of alumni and academic associates,
conference
reports, library news, photos from parties and other events, and more.

We hope you enjoy this issue. Apologies for any cross-postings.

Esa persona especial te espera en Yahoo! Encuentros.
¡Dejate encontrar!
http://ar.encuentros.yahoo.com/

         Compra o vende de manera diferente en www.egrupos.net