Asunto:[CeHuNews] ISA jobwatch 1 post
Fecha:Martes, 14 de Marzo, 2006  01:05:56 (+0000)
Autor:Alexander von Humboldt <cehumboldt @.........ar>

Now in its second year, and building on tremendous success, Structured Products
magazine
is looking for a London-based reporter, to play a key role in ensuring the
continued
editorial excellence of the monthly publication.

Structured Products, launched in October 2004 by the publishers and editors of
Risk
magazine (International Business Magazine of the Year, 2005), is the only
magazine
dedicated to the wholesale market of derivatives-based investments - an exciting
and fast
growing industry. We cover news emanating from the investment banks that
structure
guaranteed equity products, commodity and hedge fund-linked products etc. and
news from
the distributors, both at the retail and private banking level.

We are ideally looking for an experienced financial journalist (with two or more
years
experience), with a proven track record in breaking news, and developing and
writing
features. We will also consider recent graduates with a professional attitude
and the
drive to succeed. The successful candidate will be required to quickly develop
industry
contacts, and the job will involve breaking exclusives and profiling senior
industry
figures. The successful candidate will also be expected to contribute a regular
flow of
stories for our website and to regularly meet with the movers and shakers that
drive
forward innovation in the structured products market.

Applicants with a good degree (possibly in economics - although not essential)
and
knowledge of foreign languages (particularly French, Spanish and Italian) will
have an
advantage. Our global coverage means international travel will be expected.

2006 will be an exciting time for the magazine as we expand our range of special
reports
and web services and up our conference schedule, with events already planned for
the
Americas, Asia and Continental Europe.

There are real possibilities for advancement for the right candidate on this
award
winning title.

Please visit www.structuredproductsonline.com to see the web version of our
monthly print