From the South of humboldt
1/03 - Humboldt Me humboldt
2/03 - Brazilian S humboldt
3/03 - Internation humboldt
4/03 - New book in Humboldt
5/03 - Commission Humboldt
6/03 - Web Page Humboldt
7/03 - Urban and R Humboldt
8/03 - Cultural Ec Humboldt
9/03 - SOUTH AMERI Humboldt
10/03 - ASSISTANT Humboldt
11/03 - The Fifth Humboldt
12/03 - ECUADOR: T Humboldt
13/03 - Alexander Humboldt

Asunto:[CeHuNews] 21/03 - Annual Border Conference on the Environment
Fecha:Viernes, 28 de Marzo, 2003  15:14:08 (-0300)
Autor:Humboldt <humboldt @............ar>

CeHuNews 21/03

Announcement: IV Annual Border Conference on the Environment

Are you ready? The IV Annual Border Conference on the Environment is almost here! This year's conference will host more sessions, panels, and workshops than ever bringing together activists, government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and researchers to discuss a variety of environment-related issues of concern in the border region. This year's theme is "Defining a Broader Role for Citizens, Nonprofits, and Grassroots Organizations in Protecting the Border Environment: Challenges, Obstacles, and Opportunities." To see a preliminary schedule of events visit our website at http://www.encuentrofronterizo.org

The conference will be May 15-17, 2003 in Tijuana, B.C., Mexico and we would like you to be there. To encourage greater participation, we are offering financial assistance to those with economic constraints and fo student volunteers. Applications for aid are due by April 11, 2003. But don?t wait to apply because our resources are limited and assistance is offered on a first-come first-served basis. For additional information on financial assistance and registration please visit our website. For specific questions, please email us at bordenv@u.arizona.edu, or call the Center for Latin American Studies at the University of Arizona (520) 626-7242.Encuentro Fronterizo Center for Latin American Studies University of Arizona 103 Douglas Building >PO Box 210028 >Tucson, AZ 85721 >Tel: 520-626-8197 >Fax: 520-626-7248 >
Web:
www.encuentrofronterizo.org