Asunto:[CeHuNews] 300/03 - History of Caribbean, Africa, Asia and Latin America
Fecha:Domingo, 28 de Diciembre, 2003  05:04:23 (-0300)
Autor:Humboldt <humboldt @............ar>

CeHuNews 300/03

University of the West Indies

Trinidad and Tobago

Welcome to the St. Augustine campus History website! Here you would find a community of scholars and students dedicated to the study and practice of history with emphasis on Caribbean, African, Asian and Latin American Studies. Our West Indian collection of documents, housed in the Library, contains rare and valuable material and is constantly used by researchers. Our Archaeology Centre is engaged in the excavation, cataloguing and preservation of Caribbean artifacts.

Hope to see you soon!