Asunto:[CeHuNews] 289/03 - Ecuador Adventure
Fecha:Jueves, 11 de Diciembre, 2003  13:29:14 (-0300)
Autor:Humboldt <humboldt @............ar>

CeHuNews 289/03

June 28 - July 21, 2004

ECUADOR ADVENTURE

Meet local people and explore equatorial ecological zones in the mountains, valleys, rainforest, coastal beaches and enchanted Galapagos Isles of Ecuador June 28-July 21, 2004. Faculty, students, friends and adult family are invited.
The 5th Annual Field Studies in Ecuador provides many photo opportunities as we combine the study of geography, earth science, history and African American studies (we visit Afro-Ecuadorian communities- descendents of former plantation slaves).
Experience the Andes Mountains, the jungle, the coastal region and the Galapagos Isles while earning 6 graduate or undergraduate credits or audit.
Cost of $3,540 includes 3 plane tickets (Chicago-Ecuador RT, Quito-jungle RT, Quito-Galapagos RT), Galapagos Islands first class boat, land transportation, good lodging, meals, tips and course materials. Tuition is additional.
The experienced program leader is Dr. Betty Smith of Eastern Illinois University.
Call Betty (217) 549-4900 (cell) or Email cfbes@eiu.edu
For photos, more details or to print application visit program web site www.eiu.edu/~geoscience/ecuador.html