Asunto:[CeHuNews] 42/02 - CLAG CONFERENCE
Fecha:Miercoles, 11 de Diciembre, 2002  14:22:13 (-0300)
Autor:Humboldt <humboldt @............ar>

CeHu News 42/02

CLAG CONFERENCE

We have just posted a conference schedule and abstracts for the CLAG conference in Tucson (Jan 4th-8th 2003) to the conference web site for your review and interest:

We have 73 presentations from/about geographers/geographies of Latin America and are looking forward to a great set of papers including several special sessions.

http://las.arizona.edu/clag2003.html

Any questions or concerns please contact conference organizers at:

jlag@u.arizona.edu

We have done our best to accommodate requests and place papers in appropriate sessions.

We still have student lodging scholarships available and are willing to consider other reasonable requests for participation.

Thank You

CLAG 2003 Tucson Organizing Committee