Inicio > Mis eListas > ajedrezlapalma > Mensajes

Linares 2004 (2) - Angel Ji
Linares 2004 (2) R Angel Ji
Kasparov-Radjabov, Angel Ji
Leko-Kasparov, Lin Angel Ji
Leko-Kasparov, Lin Angel Ji
Radjabov-Kramnik, Angel Ji
Shirov-Topalov, Li Angel Ji
Linares 2004 - Ron Angel Ji
Leko-Kasparov, Lin Angel Ji
Vallejo-Shirov, Li Angel Ji
Kramnik-Leko, Lina Angel Ji
Kramnik-Leko, Lina Angel Ji
Topalov-Radjabov, Angel Ji
Topalov-Radjabov, Angel Ji
Linares (4) 2004, Angel Ji
Linares 2004 - Ro Angel Ji
Linares 2004 - Ron Angel Ji
Zo-8859-1?Q?Angel_ Angel Ji
La fuerza de las c =?utf-8?
Linares 2004 (5) Angel Ji
 << 20 ant. | 20 sig. >>

Ajedrez en La Palma
Pgina principal    Mensajes | Enviar Mensaje | Ficheros | Datos | Encuestas | Eventos | Mis Preferencias

Asunto:[ajedrezlapalma] Topalov-Radjabov, Linares(4), 2004
Fecha:Domingo, 22 de Febrero, 2004  19:06:11 (+0000)
Autor:Angel Jimnez <aarteaga @...............com>

SICILIAN def. LASKER var.

Topalov – Radjabov, Linares (4), 2004

:, 22/ 2/2004.

1. e4 0 1... c5 2 2. f3 2 2... c6 2 3. d4 29 3... cxd4 2 4. xd4 3 4... f6 3 5. c3 3 5... e5 3 6. db5 2 6... d6 1 7. g5 41 7... a6 5 8. a3 2 8... b5 3 9. xf6 4 9... gxf6 1 10. d5 18 10... g7 3 11. d3 34 11... e7 5 12. xe7 2 12... xe7 3 13. c4 668 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: oh this is very interesting. Radjabov's original idea of 13...f5 14.0-0 0-0 15.Qf3 d5!? 16.cd5 fe4 17.Be4 Rb8 18.Rad1 Qd7 seems to have been refuted 2 days ago in the game Bacrot-Yakovich in the 4th round of Aeroflot. Radjabov must have some novelty up his sleeve or just play the older move 15...bc4 13... f5 204 14. O-O 3 14... O-O 3 15. f3 3 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: he wins a paws newfiexxx, but black has an awesome compensation for the bishop pair and the strong pawn centre 15... d5 106 16. cxd5 6 16... fxe4 1 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: oh he played it again !! 17. xe4 3 17... b8 7 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 17...Rb8 18.Rad1 Qd7 19.d6 Rb6 20.Qc3! was Bacrot's novelty Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Now what should come here? Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Ok rabbit 18. fd1 45 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Guess the Move! Tell me your predictions before each move. 18... h4 7 19. g3 1 19... g5 1 Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Is this an ICC 3 0 blitz game? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: all still home preparation of course, but Topalov's 18.Rfd1 was the novelty. Now Radjabov threatens 20...f5 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: exactly mathman DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: it was a draw, but Lutz had to suffer to achieve it DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 20.Qb3 looks like an option to me DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: but if white doesn't push d6 then he has no play mathman, and black will just advance his centre pawns and use his bishop pair. DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: at least this is how I understand this complicated position DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: black threatens both Bg4 and f5 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 20.h4 Qh6 21.Bf5 e4! DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 4 years ago they could have done that, UniversalLove :) not anymore Mencius (IM) kibitzes: Qd3 Petrovich (GM) kibitzes: coffee break 20. b3 636 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 20.Qb3: DeepRabbit knightonranden icewalker elDenso (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 20... g4 53 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: hey I didn't tell you any guesses, GuessTheMove, I was just kibitzing ! DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: that's theory AnttiLaato DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: FeLLInLove, you were right about 20.h4 Qh6 21.Bf5 e4 22.Be4 Bb2 23.Rab1, but black had 21..Qf6! instead, and after 22.Be4 Qf3 23.Bf3 e4! is now very strong DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: it's sure funnier to be in the black side agateford :) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 21.Bf3 doesn't look so bad, does it ? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: exactly Botte DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: no mathman, that line is ok for black ! Black has found new ideas, see Svidler-Jakovenko for example DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: thanks Regulator 21. f3 582 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 21.Bf3: DeepRabbit BlunderBoy deep-bluemind (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I'm affraid it didn't Botte, it was 15...bc4 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I don't see the great compensation for the pawn yet, if Radjabov proves Black is fine in this position, then he is one very deep player DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: so far I think Topalov is just better DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: you're right mathman, Kasparov may not be the man he used to be 4 years ago, but he still a fighter, his games are always played until the end. The other players seems to have to much respect and fear for each other, so many disappointing draws. DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: tell Sutovsky to take a look at 21...Bf3 22.Qf3 e4 23.Qe2 Qe5 24.Nc2!? Qb2 25.Qe4, GeorgSB :) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: it would be nice to push e4 gaining a tempo on the white's queen, darkhouse 21... f5 574 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Radjabov is always so difficult to predict DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I think after Bacrot is finished beating Berkes in Aeroflot he will enjoy to play through this game :) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: yes axyz, it's amazing !! I'll definetely play there next year DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Dominguez, Bruzon, Delgado and Quezada are tremendously talented players as well, Elek. Cuba will soon have 4 players in the top 100 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I'm looking at a crazy exchange sac here after 22.Nc2 Bf3 23.Qf3 e4 24.Qb3 f4 25.Nd4 f4! 26.Ne6 ef2+ and God knows what's going on DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 25...e3! sorry DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: white's knight is awful, he must me brought into play, otherwise Black is a piece up DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: be brought, that is DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 25.Nb4 e3 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: hehe I think so lat1 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: white must die in this variation I suppose, 26.Na6 ef2 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: amazing lat1! Could that really work ? Doesn't black has 27...Qh5 ideas or something ? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: thanks lat1 22. xg4 928 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 22.Bxg4: deep-bluemind AnttiLaato (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 22... xg4 3 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 23.d6 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: what about this World Championship in Lybia DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I'd like to see Kasparov-Anand match again, that would be awesome DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I'm sorry to hear that Regulator DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I myself don't believe in death, but I'd be upset in there isn't any chess in heaven DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: if there* DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I don't believe in death mathman, for me life is eternal, and we just change our form DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: but I hope heaven has some very nice stuff to compensate the lack of chess and women slint (IM) kibitzes: no women in heaven? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: hahahaha Charlie-Walter, you just make me laugh 23. d6 453 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 23.d6+: DeepRabbit (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 23... h8 2 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I'm guessing all Topa's moves here, but not one from Radjabov ! DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I like Neale Donald Walsh's books, have read them all DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: don't be bad humoured atimco, this is Sunday, let us talk some nonsense :) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Topalov must be choosing between 24.Nc2 and 24.d7 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I don't think so tapalque 24. d5 515 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 24.Qd5: Brian-E (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: never crossed my small mind DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: perdoname tapalque, no tuve la intencion te ofenderle a nadie, solo expuse mi opinion DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: hehehe guys stop messing with my handle DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: My name is Coelho, and Coelho is the portuguese word for "Rabbit", that's where the handle came from DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: my brother is called Paulo Coelho, Roquentin, "fi PauloCoelho" DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: yes Charlie-Walter, I am DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: no, not the writer, just some ordinary and drunk John Doe DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I myself don't like PauloCoelho the writer very much... I don't know why the heck he calls himself The Wizard DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 24...f4 25.Qe4 ; 24...e4 25.Rd2 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: they're trying to tease me plut09, that's all :) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: does the surname Rabbit exist in the US ? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: ok DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: no Rabbit in US, no Conejo in Spain, no Lapin in France... I wonder why it had to come to Brazil DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I've heard there is the surname Kurdgelaidze (Rabbit also) in Georgia DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: hahaha you really checked that out, TimeWeasel ? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: hahaha CGMLemming DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: alright fellas, enough rabbits for today, how about we switch to Topas and Radjas ? Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: looks like one zero DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: maybe Kasparov is on ICC as a guest watching this game and laughing about our rabbit comments, what you think ? :) Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Sure slint (IM) kibitzes: very bad horse DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: we indeed are, Mr-Brain DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I believe this will eventually be 1-0, after some hard work by Topa Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: f4 f3! DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 24...f4 25.f3 Qh3! looks good for black Cowboystiefel, don't you think ? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: after 24...f4 25.Qe4 looks stronger Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Yes, saw it just now ... not so clear after all ... DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I hear such jokes a lot lat1, believe me :) Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: so f4 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: after 24...f4 25.Qe4 I wonder what Black will do about his bishop Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: true Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: b4 and Rb5 maybe DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: also, after 24...e4 25.Rd2 I don't see black moving any more pawns yognik (FM) kibitzes: += yognik (FM) kibitzes: no yognik (FM) kibitzes: 999 Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: f4 f3 Qh3! g4 h5! Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: of course, so maybe b4 N..Rb5 and only then f4 Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: It's broadcast yes 24... f4 2160 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 24...f4: Chesslord Drahacik SpanishFly wizzy DeepRabbit Sephirot AlexII Bennie90 Cowboystiefel Mr-Brain FeLLInLove savcibey (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: It runs Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Qe4 Qg2 Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Qh3 sorry Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Qh3 25. c2 160 Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: He is sleeping DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Teimour had better start praying Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Vasja also draw? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: there could be more losers acto, but people don't try to win, especially this Vallejo fella DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Leko became quite a combative player as well DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: who Kasparov plays against tomorrow ? Xzibit (FM) kibitzes: Topy was 4th I think DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Topalov has beaten Kasparov, Anand and Kramnik many times, but the problem is that he loses to many games to 2650 "patzers", and the other 3 don't DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: yes cmanson Xzibit (FM) kibitzes: he even lost on time against Pono in some game trying to find a win in a probably drawn position DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: he can't stand solid, passive positions, wants to checkmate people all the time DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: he was quite winning in that game at some point, wasn't he , xbitiz ? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: he has always been my favourite player DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I was wondering, what was the last time Topalov played Kasparov ? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Wijk aan Zee 2001, as far as I concern DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: is MrDuck... maybe he's just affraid of being last DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: if I were Vallejo Pons, I'd really try to checkmate everybody, even Kasparov with Black... he has nothing to lose, for christ sake DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Kasparov is at Kramnik, Anand and Leko's level these days, in my opinion Catatonic (IM) kibitzes: you have to admire Radjabov though, he is a real fighter, even against the best players on the planet he really goes for it!! DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Yeah, Kramnik's results got a lot worse after he began playing 1.e4?! manest (FM) kibitzes: no it's kasparov then anand then kramnik then leko then topalov then svidler DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Leko is number 10, he dropped a lot after that tournament failure in Hungary, where he lost to Peter Acs manest (FM) kibitzes: by the strength Catatonic (IM) kibitzes: ratings are getting more and more unstable DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: what about Mickey Adams and Pono, manest ? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I'd really like Judit Polgar to be the World Champion this year DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: FIDE World Champion, that is Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: I would prfer ...h5 as Black here manest (FM) kibitzes: raj is 16 25... g6 1378 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 25...Qg6: atimco chessclubdotcom (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: hmmmm Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: of manest (FM) kibitzes: nb4 manest (FM) kibitzes: nb4 f3! manest (FM) kibitzes: with a giant threat manest (FM) kibitzes: because the knight can manest (FM) kibitzes: can't get to e3 anymore manest (FM) kibitzes: !! manest (FM) kibitzes: yes h3 Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Nb4 e4 and e3 Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: again e4 then (b2 hangin', too Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: b4 Qxc2 Polydamas (FM) kibitzes: Sure, anyone not involved in the current FIDE regime will get my support. Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: rd2 e4 and crushing Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Unfortunately not me Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: rd2 e4 re1 e3 fe3 fg3 fg3 qg2 qg2 kg2 bb2 -/+ 26. b4 625 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 26.Nb4: manest cmanson GURILA Cowboystiefel gorlor lifemasteraj xSer (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: e4 and ... FIRE ON BOARD Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: f3 phish, e3 is too slow Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: or Nf3! Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: e4 only move, i guess MightyViking (IM) kibitzes: Kramnik knows that if he draws all his games in the Leko match, he will keep his WC title, so he is training on that here! Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Nc6 e4 Nxb8 Qh5 Kh1!? Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Qh6 sorry Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Hmm but then Qh3 Rg1 e3!? Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: yes e4 first, then Nc6 f3 and so on Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: e4 Nc6 f3 Nb8 Qh6 h4!? e3!? Morfius (IM) kibitzes: looking good for whie Morfius (IM) kibitzes: white Sweere (GM) kibitzes: John Madden calls it "smash-mouth football" Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: ok, h4 is the move pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: not easy to beat Vallejo or Rabjadov Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Bf6 Nc6 Rb6!? Morfius (IM) kibitzes: is black lost here? 26... g4 1137 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 26...Qg4: guest3760 chessclubdotcom (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Misa (GM) kibitzes: what is this qg4-g6 and back? Misa (GM) kibitzes: he cant find any better? Misa (GM) kibitzes: white is wining 27. c6 445 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 27.Nc6: guest3760 matt24 publicenemy Sephirot bobfishrules Snark GURILA chessclubdotcom (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 27... f3 15 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 27...f3: guest3760 Zoroastrian guest1060 (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Misa (GM) kibitzes: probably top calculated all rservat (IM) kibitzes: qd3 looks forced now Misa (GM) kibitzes: ne5 is critical 28. xe5 26 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 28.Nxe5: guest3760 guest1060 xSer matt24 cmanson Misa (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: yeahh Sweere (GM) kibitzes: interesting, their calculations don't seem to agree.. 28... h5 14 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 28...Qh5: guest3760 Zoroastrian guest1060 guest347 guest4080 IDAREYOU (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: Re1 and? Sweere (GM) kibitzes: Re1 Qh3 Misa (GM) kibitzes: re1 Sweere (GM) kibitzes: then Nf3... pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: Re1 Qh3 Nf3 Cowboystiefel (FM) whispers: Re1 onlooker (DM) kibitzes: 29 d7!? is perhaps a move here DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 29.Re1 1-0 29. xf3 222 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 29.Nxf3: guest3760 (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Misa (GM) kibitzes: strange Misa (GM) kibitzes: anyway looks ok pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: 3 pawns for a piece MightyViking (IM) kibitzes: What?! Re1 was good! Misa (GM) kibitzes: d7 and rc1 Misa (GM) kibitzes: is an idea i supose DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Topa sacrificed to get some advantage in the endgame, but 29.Re1 was simple win pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: not possible white lose black has no pawns onlooker (DM) kibitzes: what was so wrong with 29. d7!? If then Qxe5 d8Q Rbxd8 Qxd8 with good game for white, no? Misa (GM) kibitzes: i am not sure if white is clearly better 29... xf3 134 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 29...Qxf3: guest3760 guest2029 guest4080 Drahacik guest1060 blender (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 30. xf3 2 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 30.Qxf3: OldKingLog guest3760 (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 30... xf3 2 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I think this is going to be a draw now, what a pity... pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: Rabjadov can t win this endgame DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 31.Rd2 or 31.d7, looks like a draw in either case Misa (GM) kibitzes: top suprised me with this move pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: d pawn will cost black all his queenside Sweere (GM) kibitzes: Rd2, followed by d7 and Rad1 is about even Woef (IM) kibitzes: this looks pretty good for black DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Charlie-Walter, I bet it was... 29.Re1 black resigns 31. d7 174 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 31.d7: guest3760 HDA BUIU OldKingLog SnoopDoggyDogg (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Topalov lacks emotional resistance sometimes pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: d7 Rff8 Rd2 31... d8 41 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 31...Rd8: guest1060 hockeyking m15129 guest3760 merrheim SpyRule guest1515 notyetagm (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: yeah, that was Topalov-Svidler, Olympiad 98, pawny1234 pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: i would do Rd2 better pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: lose b2 pawns isn t funny DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Rd2-Rad1 of course... black will play Rf7-Kg8 and so on 32. d2 22 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 32.Rd2: nelsonalexandre (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: now white wants Rc1-c6 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: yeah pichonazo, that's why I think 32...Rf7 is the move here pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: if Rf7 Rad1 to follow Rd6? Sweere (GM) kibitzes: it's going to be impossible to win the d-pawn Dukenukem1 (IM) kibitzes: why not Rf7, Re1? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Rf7 Re1 Kg8 , Dukenukem ? Dukenukem1 (IM) kibitzes: perhaps Re8+ and Re6 then 32... g8 237 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 32...Kg8: guest1060 guest2029 guest1515 notyetagm GURILA lat1 PhishMaster Ingeniero blender (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: if Black manages to trade the d7 pawn for the a6 one, and is able to keep the b-pawn in the process, then looks like he may play for a win Sweere (GM) kibitzes: I don't think White has to worry about losing the d-pawn once he doubles up on the d-file and plays Kg2, f2-f4 Dukenukem1 (IM) kibitzes: doesn't white have all the chances? DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: white will lose the d7-pawn, of course, the question is what he will manage to get in return 33. g2 146 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 33.Kg2: bobfishrules SpyRule Ingeniero guest2029 GURILA BombadBonde PhishMaster (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 33... f5 3 Dukenukem1 (IM) kibitzes: why lose the d-pawn? Woef (IM) kibitzes: Rf6 seemed more natural 34. c1 17 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 34.Rc1: guest2081 (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: the pawn seems to be too advanced, Dukenuken pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: he won t lose d pawn at least for free Dukenukem1 (IM) kibitzes: but white can advance his pawns on the kingside Sweere (GM) kibitzes: this stops Rc5-c7 34... f7 65 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 34...Kf7: bobfishrules Varela Leoch erniebilko OldKingLog guest2300 guest176 (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 35. f4 69 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 35.f4: PhishMaster chessclubdotcom Ingeniero erniebilko Ernani Aphex (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Dukenukem1 (IM) kibitzes: yes, f4 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Kamsky is dead, forget him DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: hahaha steveroni DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: undercover, right ? pichonazo (IM) kibitzes: Kf3 g4 h4 f5 is what white wants 35... b4 102 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 35...b4: Leoch GURILA bastiaan72 lat1 erniebilko (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: 36.Rc4 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: Kournikova should marry me, that would rule Dukenukem1 (IM) kibitzes: well he did touch the piece, there were cameras Dukenukem1 (IM) kibitzes: the threat is Ra5 b3 Bc3 36. c4 152 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 36.Rc4: DeepRabbit Ernani PhishMaster (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 36... b5 92 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 36...Rb5: merrheim chessclubdotcom Ingeniero GURILA BenBeder lat1 Dackemo bastiaan72 PhishMaster Ernani Carousel Aphex erniebilko (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I'm beginning to like black's position 37. f3 221 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 37.Kf3: bobfishrules snuscho chessclubdotcom (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 37... b3 67 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 37...b3: Ingeniero Dackemo PhishMaster internetzo Aphex (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) 38. a4 17 LeonHoyos (FM) whispers: draw LeonHoyos (FM) whispers: Bc3 slint (IM) kibitzes: b3 sucked Woef (IM) kibitzes: 38...a5 39.axb3 and how is black going to make progress? 38... bxa2 180 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 38...bxa2: Ernani Puppy OldKingLog lat1 Dackemo PrinsParis GURILA Leoch milzik internetzo Spalter Varela Chesslord jbregier xSer DropZone (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Woef (IM) kibitzes: Ra6? Woef (IM) kibitzes: Ra6 and Rxa2? Woef (IM) kibitzes: don't think the b3-plan was that strong 39. xa6 89 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 39.Rxa6: Leoch OldKingLog SINNOMBRE bobfishrules Woef Talaris PhishMaster AdriantheScary TongChen-Hou bluemax (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) LeonHoyos (FM) whispers: draw 39... xb2 75 GuessTheMove (C DM) whispers: Correctly predicting 39...Rxb2: bobfishrules blender Mikey29a AdriantheScary SINNOMBRE GURILA (Tell GuessTheMove your guess) Woef (IM) kibitzes: a pity that black didn't make more of this Polydamas (FM) kibitzes: After all, an honourable draw, unlike the other two. Woef (IM) kibitzes: true polydamas LeonHoyos (FM) whispers: rb2,bb2,ra2,bd4 LeonHoyos (FM) whispers: draw Eatman (FM) kibitzes: i just looked at other 2 games of the day... yawn ( MightyViking (IM) kibitzes: Boring draw! :) DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I wonder why Teimour didn't try to win with 37...Rb7 DeepRabbit (IM) kibitzes: I hope Kasparov beats Kramnik hardly tomorrow, so that Vlady stops drawing and start playing chess Eatman (FM) kibitzes: kaspy shocks the chess community and plays Grob tommorrow :) LeonHoyos (FM) whispers: uno [:]